The Safe, It’s as simple as that: good driving equals lower car insurance rates. You can save money on auto insurance if you drive safely. 안전한 카지노사이트
With a clean driving record, you can earn lower rates from your auto insurer, with discounts that pay off year after year as you continue to drive safely.
Save Money on Auto Insurance in Your Neighborhood
By paying attention to the top providers in your area, you can easily save money on car insurance in your area. Get as many free car insurance quotes as possible.
Car insurance companies spend more money than almost any other industry to gain your business.
Numbers for Safe Driving
Consider the following statistics to demonstrate the significance of committing to safe driving:
Motor vehicle accidents are by far the leading cause of death for 16 to 24 year old’s, accounting for 48.5% of all deaths.
New, inexperienced drivers are especially vulnerable: 43% of first-year drivers and 37% of second-year drivers are involved in car accidents.
There is still hope for young drivers who are concerned about their safety: advanced teen driver training has been shown to reduce crashes by new drivers by 70%.
Accidents are costly: in 2013, the average auto liability claim for property damage was $3,231 and for bodily injury was $15,443.
Medical care and productivity losses cost more than $99 billion, or nearly $500 for every licensed driver in the United States.
Accidents also have a high cost in terms of human life. In 2019, there were 36,096 motor vehicle fatalities and 2.7 million injuries.
Safe drivers frequently avoid becoming a part of these depressing statistics by practicing good driving habits that help them avoid accidents and traffic violations.
As these statistics show, driver behavior has a significant impact on accident risk:
- Aggressive driving, which includes improper following, erratic lane changes, failure to obey traffic laws, or simply driving recklessly, is the leading cause of fatal motor vehicle accidents. From 2003 to 2007, aggressive driving, particularly speeding, was a factor in 56% of fatal crashes.
- Speeding is a factor in 29% of all fatal accidents.
- This rate is higher among young male drivers (aged 15-24), with 35% speeding at the time of a fatal crash. Distracted driving is a dangerous habit that poses a significant safety risk, accounting for 10% of fatal crashes, 18% of injury crashes, and 16% of all motor vehicle crashes in 2013.
- It should go without saying that safe drivers avoid driving while intoxicated. Alcohol-impaired driving was a contributing factor in 31% of all motor vehicle traffic fatalities in 2013.
Why Do Car Insurance Companies Value Safe Drivers?
Car insurance companies want the same thing you do: to reduce the risk of accidents, traffic violations, and other roadside incidents.
When you cause an accident that is your fault, the insurance company loses money.
And, while unfortunate accidents are the reason you have insurance, it’s always better to have insurance available just in case than to be in an accident and need to use it.
This is something that safe drivers are aware of, and insurance companies are always happy to assist them in maintaining their good driving habits. 카지노사이트
Their claim-free status makes it simple to identify safe drivers. They are the people who have never been in an accident or have gone several years without being involved in one.
Given a long history of avoiding accidents and traffic violations, insurance companies usually assume that safe drivers will continue to do their best to avoid accidents that can raise their rates.
Safe drivers are also less likely to receive traffic tickets because they adhere strictly to traffic laws.
These are not the drivers who get tickets for speeding, texting while driving, or driving while intoxicated. Instead, they stick to the speed limit, brake slowly, and stop at every stop sign.
How Much Money Can You Save as a Safe Driver?
By avoiding violations or accidents, you could save up to 45% on your insurance premiums.
Almost every major insurance company provides safe driver discounts, which can range from 20% to nearly 50% or more.
To qualify for a safe driver discount, you must demonstrate your commitment to safe driving over a set period of time.
Typically, you must go at least three years without an accident or traffic violation. Continued safe driving over time may result in even larger discounts.
In addition to safe driver discounts, you can save even more money by participating in safe driver incentives such as defensive driving, teen driving education
Or the installation of a telematics device to record driving behaviors. Defensive driving insurance discounts alone typically range from 3% to 10%.
How to Be a Good Driver — and Prove It
Anyone can claim to be a safe driver, but only you truly know how you perform behind the wheel.
Of course, if you want to get a safe driver discount, you must first demonstrate that you are a good driver. There are several ways to demonstrate your commitment to safe driving, including:
- Driving safely: This one is self-evident. Avoid excessive speeding, distracted driving, aggressive driving, and other risky driving behaviors. Avoid accidents by driving defensively, and keep a claim-free, violation-free record as proof that you’ve earned your safe driver status. In our Guide to Defensive Driving, you can learn more about the fundamentals of safe, defensive driving.
- Install a telematics device: With your permission, new technology allows insurance companies to track your driving habits. The device will track how fast you drive, how hard you brake, and even the time of day you drive, alerting the insurance company if you’re driving during high-accident times like rush hour or late at night. It may also be useful if you are involved in an accident, as it will allow the insurance company to examine how you reacted at the time of the accident.
- Complete a defensive driving course: Defensive driving is an excellent educational resource for all drivers, including safe drivers. Take a defensive driving course to refresh your driving skills, avoid accidents, and learn about your state’s traffic laws and regulations. 카지노 블로그
- Completing a teen or mature driver course: Teen driver and mature driver courses, like defensive driving courses, focus on safe driving information tailored to their specific age groups. Teen driver programs typically focus on avoiding dangerous driving habits, whereas mature driver programs teach experienced older drivers how to safely adapt their driving skills as they age.