The 2023 Nissan Livina, Philippines’ first small MPV in more than 15 years. Even more intriguing, it is the ultimate manifestation of the benefits of the Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance, as it is based on the Xpander, the country’s best-selling MPV. 안전한 카지노사이트
To put it mildly, Nissan is not taking this one lightly. It’s making a big move into the segment, and current players, including its corporate sibling, should take note.
What is standard in the Livina 2023?
The V-motion grille, compound headlight design with halogen main beams, and LED park lights are design cues shared by all four Livina grades (Livina 1.5 VL is used in this article). It also has LED taillights with the Nissan pattern.
All models have the same powertrain—a 1.5-liter DOHC 4-cylinder producing 105 horsepower and 141 Nm of torque—as well as the same basic dimensions: 4,510 mm in height, 1,750 mm in width, and a wheelbase of 2,775 mm.
The Livina family also includes seven seats, a maximum gross vehicle weight of 1,790 kilograms (which translates to a payload of 540 to 565 kilograms), and a 5-year / 150,000-kilometer warranty.
What about the 1.5 E grade?
The 1.5 E is the first model in the Livina lineup. It’s the fleet-oriented spec because it’s the only one with a 5-speed manual transmission.
Exterior features include body-colored bumpers with black accents, side mirror-mounted turn signal indicators, and body-colored door handles.
It’s also the only one with 15-inch steelies and 185/65 R 15 tires. It stands 1,695 mm tall, which is 5 mm lower than the VE and VL.
It has a 4-way manually adjustable driver’s seat, beige fabric seats, and a urethane steering wheel with tilt/telescopic adjustment (no steering wheel buttons).
Despite its simplicity, it includes a 7-inch touchscreen display audio system with Bluetooth and Phone link (but no Apple CarPlay) and two speakers.
In terms of safety, it has dual SRS airbags, ABS with EBD, and that’s about it.
What happens if I upgrade to the 1.5 EL?
The 1.5 EL upward gets daytime running lights and front fog lights on the outside. The steel wheels are also replaced with 15-inch alloy wheels.
Interior features include brown fabric seats, steering wheel controls, and seatback pockets on both the driver and front passenger sides.
It also replaces the 7-inch touchscreen audio display with a 2-DIN setup that includes USB, Aux, and a CD drive, as well as four speakers.
What about the VE 1.5?
Without a doubt, Nissan sees the 1.5 VE as their volume driver, and its specifications reflect that.
It now has power folding side mirrors (still body-colored) and machine-finished 16-inch alloy wheels with 205/55R16 tires on the outside. This also increases the overall height to 1,700 mm.
A height adjustable driver’s seat, chrome inner door handles, standardization of rear parking sensors, and vehicle stability control with hill start assist are just a few of the creature comfort and safety features.
Oh, and because it has a standard rear parking camera, the infotainment system has been redesigned with a 7-inch touchscreen display and four speakers.
What’s in the top-tier 1.5 VL?
The top-spec Livina 1.5 VL is easily distinguished by its chrome spattering. The shiny bits can be found on the door handles, side view mirrors, and window molding. It’s also the only variant with silver bumper accents.
When you step inside, you’ll notice the added luxury of a leather steering wheel and leather seats. It is the only variant with an Intelligent Key system and a push-button start/stop. 카지노사이트
It also gets a colored LCD multi-information display, two more speakers (total of six), one more 12-volt power outlet (total of three), and one more USB port (total of two—or, strangely, the same as the 1.5 E).
What is the price of the Livina 2023?
The 2023 Nissan Livina is now available at all authorized Nissan dealerships and is priced at:
- P 1,029,000 Nissan Livina 1.5 E MT
- P 1,109,000 Nissan Livina 1.5 EL AT
- P 1,149,000 for a Nissan Livina 1.5 VE AT
- P 1,209,000 for a Nissan Livina 1.5 VL AT
Engine / Transmission 2023 Nissan Livina
- 1.5L DOHC 4-cylinder engine
- 105 PS @ 6,000 rpm is the maximum power.
- Torque maximum: 141 Nm @ 4,000 rpm
- 45 L Fuel Tank Capacity
- Transmission: 5-speed manual transmission (E), 4-speed automatic transmission (AT) (EL, VE, VL)
Nissan Livina Chassis / Tires / Wheels 2023
- MacPherson Strut Front Suspension
- Torsion Beam Axle Rear Suspension
- Front Brakes: Disc Ventilated
- Drum rear brakes
- 185/65R15 (E, EL), 205/55R16 tires (VE, VL)
- 15-inch Steel (E only), 15-inch Alloy (EL only), 16-inch Alloy wheels (VE, VL)
Dimensions and Weights of the 2023 Nissan Livina
- Overall length: 4,510 mm
- Overall width: 1,750 mm
- Overall height: 1,695 mm (E, EL), 1,700 mm (VE, VL)
- 1.225 kg (E), 1.230 kg (EL), 1.245 kg (VE), 1.250 kg (VL)
- 1 790 kg gross vehicle weight
- Seating Capacity: 7
Nissan Livina 2023 Functions
- Windows of Power
- Electric Door Locks
- Keyless Entry System (EL, VE) and Intelligent Key (VL)
- VL only has push-button start/stop.
- Dial-type air conditioning with a rear cooler
- 7-inch Touchscreen Display w/ Bluetooth, USB, Aux, Tuner (E, VE, VL), 2-DIN USB, Aux, Tuner, CD (EL)
- 2 (E), 4 (EL, VE), 6 speakers (VL)
2023 Nissan Livina Security / Safety Features
- SRS dual airbags
- System of Anti-lock Braking
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) (VE, VL)
- System of Traction Control (VE, VL)
- Sensors for Rear Parking (VE, VL)
- Camera in reverse (VE, VL)
- Alarm System: Immobilizer Only (E), Alarm & Immobilizer (E), Alarm & Immobilizer (E) (EL, VE, VL)
2023 Nissan Livina Exterior Characteristics
- Multi-Reflector Halogen Headlights
- Daytime Running Lights (EL, VE, VL)
- Front Fog Lights (EL, VE, VL)
- Bumpers: body-colored with black accents (E, EL, VE), body-colored with silver accents (VL)
- Side View Mirrors: Body-colored with Turn Signal Light (E), Body-colored with Turn Signal Light, Power Fold (EL, VE), Chrome with Turn Signal Light, Power Fold (VL)
- Window molding: black (E, EL, VE), chrome (VL)
- Body-colored (E, EL, VE) and chrome door handles (VL)
- Variable Intermittent Front Wiper with 2-Speed Intermittent Rear Wiper
Interior Features of the 2023 Nissan Livina
- 6-way Manual Adjustable Driver’s Seat (E, EL), 4-way Manual Adjustable Driver’s Seat (E, EL) (VE, VL)
- Front Passenger Seat with 4-way Manual Adjustment
- Second Row 60/40 Split with Fold & Tumble and Recline Function
- Split 50/50 with Fold and Recline 3rd Row
- Beige Fabric (E), Brown Fabric (EL, VE), and Black Leather (VL)
- Material of the steering wheel: urethane (E, EL, VE), leather (VL)
- Steering Column Tilt/Telescopic
- Controls on the Steering Wheel (VE, VL)
- Instrument Meter Cluster (E, EL, VE): Mono-Tone LCD Display, Color LCD Display (VL)
- Day/Night Rearview Mirror
- Driver (Ticket Holder), Passenger Sun Visor (Vanity Mirror)
- Lamps for the Bedroom
- x 2 (E, EL) 12-volt Power Sockets, x 3 (VE, VL)
- 2 USB ports (E, VL), 1 USB port (EL, VE)
- Material Color (E, EL), Chrome Inside Door Handle (VE, VL) 카지노 블로그